Friday, November 20, 2009


Welcome

November 8, 2009 by thelostbrereton

Two years ago I began to research my grandmother’s maiden name for a book I planned to write. A month ago through some divine intervention I discovered the surname had been changed from its original form because of the lack of standardized language in the early history of the United Kingdom.
Follow my blog as I reveal some of the research I am doing for my book and discover one of the richest family histories available in the world. Keep checking back frequently and you will discover how the lost Brereton’s resemble their ancestors. I will uncover where the relatives of William Brereton who was beheaded with Anne Boleyn ended up and what genetic traits continued through the lost history? The answers might surprise and amaze you.

No comments:

Post a Comment